About Heather Marie
Mindfulness, Somatic Healing, Plant relationship and mind-body-spirit balance is an innate wisdom that we all deserve to experience in this lifetime. I believe they are aspects that facilitate our ability to truly come back “home.” Finding our home within is where you begin your journey to the profound inner work that is inseparable from what we perceive as the “outer world”.
My aunt has always called me her “little grasshopper.” My personal design is one of interface with cultures, learning, moving and exploring. I am currently living in my beloved 1984 VW Westfalia van with my dog Nauru…again. I have lived the van life since I was 22, and continue to be drawn back to this simple and reflective lifestyle (now age 40). All of my travel is to better understand the world, how I can help and to learn from the wisdom keepers of these lands.
I want to partner with you, inspire with you, help you walk your path in a fully embodied way. I don’t think the seeking ever ends, the soul work is part of life. Remember you are not alone!
It’s been an honor to participate on this path of meditation and conscious learning. Being able to apply this to everyday events and interaction has completely transformed my life and I know it will for you too! There are many healing modalities we can bring “online” let’s work together to find what those are for you.
- Northwest School of Massage in 2003 (This training included cranio sacral and Reiki master training): Graduated with honors.
- Yoga teacher training 2011 & 2015 (500hr): Asana, yoga philosophy, pranayama and meditation ~ Sivananda Lineage as well as a plethora of teachers and fellow yogini’s since.
- Colorado School Of Clinical Herbalism Graduate 2017: Certificates in Clinical Herbalism and Clinical Nutrition. I worked out of the Evergreen Clinic as a clinician and a student in a peer reviewed setting, in this time I also reviewed hundreds of clinician/client cases. Graduated with honors. Had my own apothecary and lifestyle consulting practice in Boulder for 4 years before working on the road.
- Theta Healing trained and certified 2019
- Finding Home Within was established In Boulder Colorado in 2017 with full apothecary and clinical practice space.
- I have taught yoga asana since 2011 as well as meditation and yoga philosophy.
I am currently working with those seeking deeper meaning in their life with an honest curiosity. I serve to meet the unique you where you are at today in order to find the health that inspires you.
I am blessed to weave my practices and modalities amongst the beautiful communities of teachers-friends-family in the form of human, plant, element and animal no matter where I am.
May All Beings Be Happy