About Heather Marie
Touch, Herbalism and mind-body-spirit balance is an innate wisdom that we all deserve to experience in this lifetime. It is what we all need in order to truly come back home. Finding our home within is where we begin our journey to the profound inner work that is inseparable with what we perceive as the “outer world”.
My intuition to help others in their healing process has been an innate quality since I was a young girl. Luckily, my passion for healing myself and others along with my life experiences have come together to birth Finding Home Within. I’ve learned to encompass a wide range of elements including the power of friendly gesture, inclusiveness, the ability to listen and be heard, plant medicine, touch, sound, ceremony, music, dance and movement. I also help my clients tune into the rhythms of nature with all of its’ sensory information.
- Northwest School of Massage in 2003 (This training included cranio sacral and Reiki master training): Graduated with honors
- Yoga teacher training 2011 & 2015 (500hr): Asana, yoga philosophy, pranayama and meditation ~ Sivananda Lineage as well as a plethora of teachers and fellow yogini’s since.
- Colorado School Of Clinical Herbalism Graduate 2017: Certificates in Clinical Herbalism and Clinical Nutrition. I worked out of the Evergreen Clinic as a clinician and a student in a peer reviewed setting, in this time I also reviewed hundreds of clinician/client cases. Graduated with honors.
- Theta Healing trained and certified
- Finding Home Within was established In Boulder Colorado in 2016 with full apothecary and clinical practice space.
I am currently working with those seeking deeper meaning in their life with an honest curiosity. I serve to meet the unique you where you are at today in order to find the health that inspires you.
I am blessed to weave my practices and modalities amongst the beautiful communities of teachers-friends-family in the form of human, plant, element and animal no matter where I am.
May All Beings Be Happy