Nutrition and Herbalism
A Vitalist approach to helping you find your way “home”
Heather Jacksons educational and experiential background:
Completion of 867 hours of Clinical Nutrition and 510 hours of Clinical Herbalism training as well as 9 months working out of a student clinic where all my cases where peer reviewed. I have reviewed and studied hundreds of client cases and feel very fortunate to have had this opportunity to better understand the details that each individual embodies. I have been learning and creating intentional relationship with plants for over 20 years and ran my own clinic out of Boulder Colorado for 4 years before moving abroad in 2021 to further my study of the healing arts on the road.
Heather has a comprehensive knowledge of:
- Vitalism therapeutics
- Medicine making
- Materia Medica (in depth)
- Herbal Pharmacy
- Laws and Regulations
- Pharmaceutical and herb interactions
- Meal planning
- Food allergens and elimination protocols
- Plant Based diet planning for optimum health
- Mind body integration
Types of conditions one might see a clinical nutritionist or herbalist for:
- Type 2 diabetes (reversal is practical and possible)
- Chronic Fatigue
- Auto immune disorders
- Supporting liver processes
- Skin ailments (i.e. eczema, psoriasis, acne, rashes, vitilago chronic dry skin…)
- Gut dysbiosis
- Food Allergies
- Digestive upsets
- Head aches
- Muscular dis-ease
- Nervous system dysfunctions (I.e adrenal fatigue, chronic stress, nervous twitches, …)
- Plant Based Diet assessments for adequate nutrition profiles
- Diet and lifestyle assessment for optimum function
- Discovering deeper mind/body connections
- Connecting with nature and your unique vital life force
- Creating a new relationship with your body: LOVE YOURSELF!
What To Expect in our Consulation
- Initial Intake
- Expect the initial intake to be about 2 hours in length.
This can be done in person, over the phone or zoom. This intakes gives me a synopsis of your current condition, past influences, lifestyle patterns, diet, and direction for my research to take place (for every 1 hour of session there is 2-6 hours of research completed). Hourly rate is only applied to our session time, all research time and protocol are not an additional fee. Post session you may go home with some pointers and protocol, but the full protocol is dispensed within 1-7 days.
- Initial follow up
- If you are in the area I prefer that we meet in person to go over the suggested protocol that will be dispensed, otherwise a phone or a Zoom call will take place for the same purposes. This follow up can take from 20 minutes to 1 hour. Protocol usually entails a personal herbal formulation, recommended lifestyle practices to increase vitality (life force energy), dietary changes or additions of the like.
- Follow ups
- Follow ups are assessed on a case by case basis dependent on clients unique situation and needs. There is always a communication avenue open between sessions for check in and questions.
Each person has their individual processes and I understand that one size does not fit all. I am here to make this process as supportive and integrated with your personal needs as possible.